Vault has distinguished itself as the top career research tool on the internet. Vault features:
- Nearly 100 downloadable career guides.
- Interview and resume guidelines and tips.
- An extensive salary database for thousands of jobs and companies.
- Guides on specific careers and industries.
- Overviews, details and insider testimonials on thousands of companies.
- Messages boards on careers, companies and graduate schools with thousands of users and millions of posts.
Vault is an invaluable resource for anyone currently looking for a career, thinking about changing careers, considering graduate schools, or just curious about what else is out there.
Vault contains a truly remarkable amount of information, and we suggest that you sign up and use it widely at your leisure. There are however certain turning points in your career where you will be particularly thankful you are a member of Vault.
- Before an interview, use Vault´s interview prep resources to research the company, study interview techniques, and prepare for potential questions specific to the industry and company.
- Before accepting your job, look through Vault´s compensation database and see what sorts of offers those in similar positions to yours received.
- Before you start your new job, read Vault´s synopsis of your company and your company´s message board to see what you should expect on your first day and throughout your first year.
- Before you leave your job, research what other jobs are out there, what the hiring environment is like for the job you are seeking, and what sorts of offers those coming from your company received.