2. What information do we collect from you?
"Personal Information" is information about you that is personally identifiable to you, like your name, address, email address or phone number, as well as other non-public information that is associated with the foregoing.
“Non-Personally Identifiable Information” is information that does not by itself identify a specific individual. We gather this information each time you access the Website.
At times when using publicly available parts of the site like commenting on articles, you may optionally give out your Personal Information. You are encouraged to use your judgment and caution in giving out your information. Postgradplanning.com is not responsible for, and does not have control, over that disclosure. Postgradplanning.com is not liable for anyone's use or misuse in any way of the information disclosed.
3. How do we use the information that we receive from you?
- We collect only the following personal information when you register with us: (i) Username, (ii) Password, (iii) Email address, (iv) First name (v) Last name (vi) Address, and (vii) Phone number. This information is required to identify Members and send notifications related to the use of our service. Your phone number may also be used to either communicate to you some message or information or eliciting your interest in some offer.
- If you do not wish to be contacted on phone or through common modes of mail delivery like Postman or Courier, you can leave clear instructions by going to the Contact Us page and leaving instructions.
- A user's email address is not shared or displayed to anybody outside the Website. You can communicate on the Website with each other without disclosing your email address.
- To combat online fraud, we also record your IP address.
- We do not deliberately gather Personal Information about visitors who are under the age of 13.
- We also collect personal information you provide to us when you enter any promotions or sweepstakes offered on the Website.
- We record information on our server logs received from your browser, including your IP address, cookies, and the pages you request.
- We combine your information with information from other Users (without personally identifying you) and share it with our business partners or others.
- We will send you administrative messages, advertisements, surveys and email updates regarding your account.
- We may be required to provide your Personal Information to third parties in order to deliver specific Services to you (such as support services or credit card payment processing). These third parties are required not to disclose your Personal Information and not to use your Personal Information for other purposes than to provide the services requested by us.
- Should a merger with, acquisition by, change of ownership to, or sale of assets to, another entity occur, we reserve the right to transfer all of User information, including names and email addresses, to a separate entity. We will notify Users via a message on this site or email of such a transfer, and Users may decide to alter their registration information at that time. This means that should you be concerned with your Personal Information transferring to a new owner, you can cancel your account.
4. With whom do we share your information?
Except in the situations described in the following paragraph, we do not share your Personal Information with third parties.
5. Other limits of this Policy.
We reserve the right to amend, revise, or modify this policy and our other agreements in any manner and at any time. Notice of any amendment, revision, or modification will be posted here. A User's continued use of the Website is deemed agreement with these changes.
The Website contains links to other sites and is not to be held responsible for their privacy policies and/or practices. You are encouraged to read their privacy policies and agreements.
Though we take every measure to secure confidentiality of your information, some employees may have access to the data base. Please note that we cannot guarantee the security of User account information. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors may compromise the security User information at any point in time. Although we work hard to prevent the loss of information, and to ensure information security and data integrity, of our systems by using industry standard precautions, we cannot be certain of full security. While measures are taken to prevent the misuse, loss, and damaged integrity of information which is within our control during transmission and storage, these measures are not guaranteed to stop third-party persons from illegally retrieving such information.